The InstaForex team has great news. The company’s Forex Course app has recently been downloaded 500K times. Five years of hard work, inevitable disappointments, and new discoveries pay off when a user leaves us a comment like that: “A very smart and user-friendly app. It is so easy to understand. Massive thanks to the developers.” Looking back, it now seems like an astonishing adventure. Do you know how it all began?
One of our clients once sent a request to the customer support. He told us that he wanted to learn how to trade but he was always on the go and simply did not have enough time to collect and verify information. “Do you have any training app I could use during breaks?” he asked at the end of his request.
Searching for an answer to this question, we came up with an idea to develop an app that could help our clients to enhance their trading skills whenever they have time and be certain about the quality of the information offered. Thus, we decided to create a free app with no ads so that all our users can get unlimited access to fundamental knowledge.
This idea originated on July 13, 2016. In four months, our team launched the app with a full training data bank for traders.
These are the main stages of Forex Courses development:
- On November 9, 2016, the app was presented and added to Play Market;
- On January 6, 2017, we enjoyed the first success and the first thousand users downloaded the app;
- On February 6, 2017, 5K users joined the app;
- On February 28, there were already 10K users;
- On July 15, the app was downloaded 50K times;
- On December 21, 2017, the app was downloaded 100K times.
- Finally, on June 26, 2020, the 500K user joined the app. It was downloaded in 228 countries.
What is Forex Course app and who needs it?
If you still know nothing about the app, Forex Course will surely capture your attention. It contains a theoretical online trading course. Moreover, you can have access to the app at any time, add information to bookmarks, and track your progress with the help of tests.
The course is comprised of five sections. This helps users to comprehend the information properly and avoid misunderstandings.
- Basics of Forex Trading is sort of an introduction into the project and a quick guide to the basic concepts and principles of trading.
- Forex Technical Analysis is a section that contains technical analysis details, its varieties, and forecast methods.
- Forex Fundamental Analysis is a section focused on fundamental analysis.
- Capital Management and Risk Management helps users develop a trading strategy and teaches them how to maximize profits and minimize losses.
- Trading Psychology from InstaForex shows how everyday feelings and aspirations are manifested under tough market conditions. It teaches users how to cope with emotions and see things clearly in a stressful situation.
The application is available in seven languages. The number of localizations will gradually increase.
Stay tuned for more updates!
Ekaterina Pobedinskaya, InstaForex Director of International Relations