AUSTIN, Texas and RSA Convention 2022, SAN FRANCISCO – June 6, 2022 – CrowdStrike (Nasdaq: CRWD), a frontrunner in cloud-delivered safety of endpoints, cloud workloads, id and knowledge, at this time introduced it has expanded the CrowdXDR Alliance to incorporate key strategic companions throughout net and e-mail safety (Menlo Safety), id and entry administration (Ping Identification) and community detection and response (Vectra AI). CrowdStrike additionally launched new capabilities for the Falcon XDR (Prolonged Detection and Response) module to hurry up detections for safety groups, together with an integration with ServiceNow, an current CrowdXDR Alliance associate, to dramatically simplify safety operations workflows with automated ticket creation.
Falcon XDR’s new capabilities embody:
- Falcon Fusion workflows based mostly on XDR detections: Natively built-in with Falcon XDR, Falcon Fusion (CrowdStrike’s SOAR framework) now automates quite a few workflows straight from a Falcon XDR detection together with:
- Ticket creation by means of ServiceNow, a CrowdXDR Alliance associate.
- Notifications by means of e-mail, Slack or webhook.
- Incident particulars from standing adjustments to group assignments and feedback.
- XDR detections occasion timeline: Pace triage and investigation with a timeline view that shows key occasions of a detection in chronological order to simply perceive how exercise progressed.
- Graph visualization of customized XDR detections: Create customized XDR detections from queries written to hunt for threats within the atmosphere. Falcon XDR graph explorer visualizes how the occasions and entities in a customized XDR detection are associated, enabling safety analysts to quickly orient and discover connections in cross-domain knowledge.
“CrowdStrike continues to carry collectively the perfect of each open and native approaches to XDR,” mentioned Michael Sentonas, chief expertise officer at CrowdStrike. “For organizations in search of an open method, we proceed to develop third-party help for the CrowdXDR Alliance, which is delivering a standardized schema for knowledge sharing to counterpoint XDR detections. We welcome Menlo Safety, Ping Identification and Vectra AI to the CrowdXDR Alliance and stay up for partnering with them to ship third-party integrations. For organizations in search of a local method, we proceed to bolster Falcon XDR with new capabilities that pace up risk detection and response efforts throughout knowledge sources and environments. In the end, we’re providing an answer that permits clients to decide on an XDR method that most closely fits their wants.”
- Poornima DeBolle, Menlo Safety co-founder and chief product officer: “The Web needs to be protected, seamless, and efficient for all employees. Nonetheless, cybercriminals are making this troublesome by deploying more and more subtle malware, together with ransomware fueled by Extremely Evasive Adaptive Threats. We have to cease such malware and zero-day exploits from ever attending to endpoints. Menlo Safety is worked up to affix CrowdStrike’s CrowdXDR Alliance. Our integration with CrowdStrike Falcon XDR will allow organizations to supply a protected on-line expertise, with out having to sacrifice productiveness for safety.”
- Loren Russon, vice chairman of product administration at Ping Identification: “We’re excited to affix CrowdStrike’s CrowdXDR Alliance and proceed to develop our joint options. Clients are demanding expansive associate ecosystems by means of easy-to-deploy integrations, and this partnership delivers that by means of enterprise-proven id safety together with complete visibility and safety towards threats.”
- Michael Porat, senior vice chairman, company and enterprise improvement at Vectra AI: “As the dimensions and depth of cyberattacks proceed to proliferate, it reminds us that prevention alone can not shield organizations from at this time’s cultivated assaults. To efficiently mitigate fashionable safety threats, organizations should implement extra superior risk detection and response mechanisms that precisely pinpoint attacker conduct and cease attackers from navigating by means of hybrid clouds. We’re excited to affix CrowdStrike’s CrowdXDR Alliance and stay up for sharing our risk detection and response experience with different esteemed safety distributors as all of us work along with one frequent purpose – detecting and stopping malicious actors.”
- For extra info on the CrowdXDR Alliance and Falcon XDR, please go to our weblog.
- CrowdStrike was named a Robust Performer in The Forrester New Wave for Prolonged Detection and Response (XDR) Suppliers, This autumn 2021.1
CrowdStrike (Nasdaq: CRWD), a worldwide cybersecurity chief, has redefined fashionable safety with one of many world’s most superior cloud-native platforms for safeguarding vital areas of enterprise threat – endpoints and cloud workloads, id and knowledge.
Powered by the CrowdStrike Safety Cloud and world-class AI, the CrowdStrike Falcon® platform leverages real-time indicators of assault, risk intelligence, evolving adversary tradecraft and enriched telemetry from throughout the enterprise to ship hyper-accurate detections, automated safety and remediation, elite risk searching and prioritized observability of vulnerabilities.
Goal-built within the cloud with a single lightweight-agent structure, the Falcon platform delivers fast and scalable deployment, superior safety and efficiency, decreased complexity and fast time-to-value.
1 The Forrester New Wave: Prolonged Detection and Response (XDR) Suppliers, This autumn 2021