Actuarial exams aren’t the only thing that employers look at when they’re hiring. Programming skills are important too!
So, as a future actuary, you’re probably wondering which programming language you should learn (or if you even need to know one in order to be a top candidate).
Well, you’ve come to the right place!
In this video, you’ll learn exactly which programming languages were most commonly requested by actuarial employers, with examples of real actuarial projects I did with them.
There’s even one you can learn for free!
So, which language are you going to learn?
Let me know in the comments!
PS: Members of the Actuary Accelerator Community (AAC) get access to step-by-step guides to common programming languages and even practice projects!
There’s a whole community of future actuaries like you in the AAC.
Want to learn more or join? Just go here:
• Intro 0:00
• You’ve probably heard me mention this before! 0:46
• This is completely free to learn 2:23
• This is commonly used in the P&C industry 3:46
• There is an actuarial exam that tests this language 5:02
• This is commonly requested by employers 6:01
• Here’s a bit of advice… 7:31
• Which language should you learn first? 8:52
• Blog – https://etchedactuarial.com/
• Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/EtchedActuar…
• Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/etchedactua…
• LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/brea-fried/
• Actuary Success Tips – https://etchedactuarial.com/actuary_success_tips/