macOS Ventura comes with quite a lot of new options and updates and one of many adjustments that will come as a shock is System Preferences being overhauled to System Settings. Together with that, the Mac System Report isn’t the place it was.
macOS Ventura and iPadOS 16.1 arrived a month after iOS 16 this yr. The most recent main replace for Mac comes with new options like Stage Supervisor, Continuity Digital camera to make use of iPhone as your Mac webcam, the Climate and Clock apps, and extra.
One massive visible change in Ventura is the shift of System Preferences – now known as System Settings – shedding the tiled UI and utilizing a sidebar listing design.
Whereas clicking within the prime left nook used to supply fast entry to the Mac System Report, now it’s discovered two ranges deeper in System Settings in macOS Ventura.
See Mac System Report in macOS Ventura
- Select > About This Mac within the prime left nook
- Click on Extra Information
- On the very backside of System Settings window that appeared, select System Report (chances are you’ll have to scroll down)
Possibility 2 to see your Mac System Report
- Open System Settings in your Mac
- Decide Common from the left sidebar, then click on About
- On the very backside select System Report (might have to scroll down)
Be aware: Sadly, Siri is just not in a position to open System Report but.
Ventura’s System Settings
As for the brand new System Settings overhaul with macOS Ventura, it may well take some time to get used to because it’s fairly a change from the tiled icon UI that Apple used for years.
Two suggestions for getting adjusted:
- Don’t neglect to make use of the search bar within the prime left nook
- If you happen to suppose iPhone/iPad as you open System Settings on Mac that will assist mentally – the order and format match up with iOS 16/iPadOS 16
Thanks for studying our information on the way to see your Mac System Report!
Learn extra 9to5Mac tutorials:
FTC: We use earnings incomes auto affiliate hyperlinks. Extra.