What it is advisable know
- After solely a day of testing, Mojang Studios is releasing Minecraft: Java Version 1.19.2 to all gamers.
- The replace fixes a disconnection situation associated to the sport’s lately launched Safe Chat function.
- It additionally fixes a crash situation whereas within the social interactions display screen.
Minecraft: Java Version lately loved a serious patch replace that launched new options and enhancements, together with a giant bounce ahead for participant security with Safe Chat and Participant Reporting options. On Friday, Mojang Studios launched Minecraft: Java Version 1.19.2 as a hotfix on high of that earlier replace.
This Minecraft replace is formally releasing to all gamers after a day of testing, and fixes a Safe Chat situation inflicting gamers to disconnect. A crash that may happen whereas within the social interactions display screen can also be resolved. This hotfix would not embrace anything, and releases on high of the Minecraft 1.19 “The Wild Replace” department.
The 1.19.2 hotfix arrives amidst ongoing controversy surrounding Minecraft: Java Version Participant Reporting, a brand new security function that enables gamers to guard themselves and assist implement Minecraft Neighborhood Pointers. With the function, and at the moment’s Safe Chat repair, Mojang Studios is aiming to make one among PC’s greatest video games a safer, extra inclusive place for all avid gamers.
The total changelog for Minecraft: Java Version 1.19.2 consists of:
- Fastened a difficulty inflicting gamers to get disconnected with Safe Chat
- Fastened a crash within the social interactions display screen